Learn how to withdraw cash from stores:
First, make sure you have the latest version of the app installed.
1. Open the app and click on the three dots below your account balance.
2. Select 'Cash deposit or withdrawal' and then 'Withdraw cash'. Here you can also see how many free withdrawals you have left for this month.
3. Specify an amount between a minimum of €1 and a maximum of €300. Then confirm your entry with a TAN.
Note: Once you have done this, the amount will be deducted from your balance. If you redeem the withdrawal in the store, a corresponding booking will appear on the app.
4. Within one hour, go to one of our partner stores with the barcode and show it to the cashier. Note: A purchase and a withdrawal will be charged together. If you want to make the withdrawal independently from the purchase, pay for your purchase first and then have the barcode scanned for the withdrawal. Once the code has been scanned, and you have received the money, the withdrawal will appear in your transaction summary.
There is no fee for the withdrawal - provided you still have a free withdrawal available with your account model. If you do not have a free withdrawal available, the fee of €2 will be debited from your account soon.
What do I do if I do not want to use the created code?
If you decide not to withdraw cash, you can remove the barcode. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Again, click on the three dots below your account balance and select 'Deposit and withdraw cash'.
2. Underneath the barcode, confirm 'Cancel withdrawal'.
Of course, an unused withdrawal will not be deducted from your monthly available withdrawals. The original reservation will be cancelled in a timely manner.